This project’s goal was to recreate M-Audio’s Axiom49. During this project I expanded my knowledge about clean topology, UV mapping, and general manufacturing practices.
Part of what made this project successful is the fact that I own the real product and was able to inspect it for material properties, small chamfers and bevels, and other details.
I changed the colors of the main body from dark blue and white text to white with black text. I personally feel it about doubles the apparent value of the product.
Here you can see the underlying wireframe that makes up the model. I took special care to make clean quadified meshes whenever possible and made UV maps extremely clean and simple to work with.